#SWWS | February 19-21, 2016 | Suquamish, WA
I had the pleasure of coordinating the First International Salish Wool Weavers Symposium hosted by the Suquamish Museum.
Highlights of the SWWS:
- 160+ participants from Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Arizona and British Columbia
- Participants attended conference style presentations by weavers, museum curators and scholars
- Participants had the opportunity to attend hands-on workshops with wool weaving instructors
- Participants starred in a a Salish Fashion Showcase and Competition which featured cash prizes and a Viewer’s Choice award.
- Highlights of the SWWS can be seen below (Photos and clip courtesy of Kathy Cadigan (http://www.kathycadigan.com/)
- The full program can be downloaded here: SWWS Program